Re: tlug: Time for action

Hi everybody.
Havn't been able to attend any TLUG meetings after June. Always coming
something else inbetween.
# I have stuff I need to return to the library. Anybody coming to the
# Linux Conference in Kyoto who I could hand my stuff over?

On 16:02 98/11/28 +0900, Christopher Sekiya wrote...
> If TLUG is to survive, we need an executive committee.  Right now, there
> are but two members left: Ken Harada and Jim S.  I move that Ken assume
> the duties of TLUG president until a general election can be held.
> I further move that Jim S assume the duties of TLUG vice-president until a
> general election can be held.

Seconded.

> If the December technical meeting is to take place, it needs a place to
> happen.  Kanto-area university students/staff: could you please check into
> the possibility of borrowing a meeting hall for the December meeting?

My school is a little off everything else (Middle of Kohoku NewTown yokohama)
but if there's nothing else I can check on the main hall.
(Probably small cost for heating)

           Oliver M. Bolzer
        oliver@example.com

Win-J ML管理人  http://www.forest.impress.co.jp/info/win-j/
PGP-Public-Key: http://www.forest.impress.co.jp/info/win-j/pgpkey.html
PGP-Fingerprint:   0A A5 48 FB FC 72 69 1A  7E 7F 08 34 48 14 C7 77
"The war won't be over until the last spammer's head is stuck onto
 a spear at the city limits." [Paul Vixie, NANOG mailing list, Sept.1997]