RE: tlug: Time for action

On 28-Nov-98 Christopher Sekiya wrote:
> (yes, I've crossposted to all three mailing lists.  Flame
> away.)

fizzle phfft

> If TLUG is to survive, we need an executive committee.  Right
> now, there are but two members left: Ken Harada and Jim S.  I
> move that Ken assume the duties of TLUG president until a
> general election can be held.

seconded

> I further move that Jim S assume the duties of TLUG
> vice-president until a general election can be held.

Hey, I can't second that, can I? :)

> If the December technical meeting is to take place, it needs a
> place to happen.

I just updated the meeting page to reflect this, and added a
note of thanks to Joe and HSBC for their past efforts.

http://tlug.linux.or.jp/meeting.html

Thanks Joe!

Regards,

Jim S.

email:jims@example.com
I'd rather be a node in a network
 Then a cog in the gear of a machine.
A node is involved with things to resolve,
 While a cog must mesh with cogs in between.
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/~jims/
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691