tlug: 98-11-20 Nomikai / TLUG Donation

I was able to get to the bank yesterday and deposit the change from the
nomikai, 3,150 yen, which by default became a TLUG donation ;)     The
account balance page has been updated accordingly .....
http://tlug.linux.or.jp/acct/balance.html

Thanks to all who attended, and special thanks to Joe, who's foresight and
personal donation of 500 yen got us a Tengu point card, which saved us around
4,000 yen on the bill.     Furthermore, we accrued about 3,800 points/yen on
98-11-20, so we can recycle those to bring down the price next time - cheers!

tim :)
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691