tlug: TurboLinux and RedHat?

Hi,

Can somebody tell me if there are any inherent differences between the
RedHat and the TurboLinux-J distributions except for the fact that TL-J
already has Japanese support? I'm currently given a rather critical task
of starting to deploy Linux in my company and whether the company would
accept it depend on how well Linux would help the company.

I realise that RedHat has a much larger user base than TL, so one of my
concerns is that would RedHat be much more tested/supported etc etc than
TL? I also realise that TL uses the RPM packaging system that RedHat
uses.

I'm aware that TL has been a really good supporter of the TLUG movement,
and has given a lot of help to people on this mailing list. Hopefully
somebody can provide me with at least a pro/con description about both
distributions.

Thanks.

regards,
Chiew
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691