Re: tlug: ask jeevas?

That is great, thanks a lot!

My next problem will be that I have not connected my Linux machine to my ISDN
something to connect to GOL yet ... If someone knows adicve, it iwll be
apreciated very much in a few minutes. I promise to stop taking about saving
the world on this list.

But maybe someone could refresh my memory on how to calculate or define Pi,
sinus, cosinus, tangens and fractals, and the Murphys law, only if you are
interested of course ...

Thanks,

Uli