tlug: form, free websites, search engines

Dear tlugers,

did not receive any mails from anybody today, so I developed the
following strategy:

My suggestion for a form, that people fill out and post on a free
website like tripod or geocities. Are these pages automatically
registered in the search engines? If not I will add instructions for
submission in my recepy later, that I will post to a site I finally
found:

http://ecotourism.miningco.com/library/weekly/aa110498.htm
and
http://www.ibw.com.ni/mitch/
and
http://foro.ibw.com.ni:8080/~admin

There I posted this mornings mail under
"help Nicaragua English"

There I will post again, as soon as recepy is complete in form for the
totally ignorant, or maybe now as well.

Ideas for graphics calculation: basically it will boil down to: the more
needs of a to be selected category of goods etc., the more red the
selected areas should appear on the map. Areas with no needs could
appear green. Choose colours for received/sent as well.

Anybody know of any software to do this kind of graphics based on data
from form below?

Help greatly appreciated, questions welcome anytime, call or fax me, if
you need: 03-5315-7876

Cheers, Uli

It's the "Journalistic Questions" (arigatoo, Tony) & set theory, sorted

########################

    - open/done
What?
    - know-how: