Re: tlug: PC Shop in Oakland area

Hi Ken,

Here is a place that I was just told about by some people in the
Baylug (SF Linux group). I've never been there, but they seem to have
good prices.

  Medialand Systems
  510-475-7868
  Hayward

I happen to be here in Oakland too! Craig is here as well! Give us a
call -- maybe we can get together! (510-663-9153)

There's a Linux meeting at Stanford tonight adn Linus will be there
along with Eric Raymond and others. I think it's in the CS dept at
about 7:00 -- sorry I don't have details yet.

Cliff

$BBeI=<hDyLr<RD9(B
$B%Q%7%U%#%C%/%O%$%F%C%/3t<02q<R(B
Cliff Miller