Re: tlug: Motherboard recommendations?

Yes P2B is a good ATX mothetboard. I bought the P2B-F recently at
24000yen.
It has 5 PCI Slots, 1 or 2 ISA and 4 DIMM sockets up to 1024MB memory.

Don't forget to buy good case. I recommend tower case that has enough
inside space. Because it's easy to install and expand HDs and other
stuff.

Rex Walters wrote:

> I'm fond of the ASUS P2B if you're looking for a Pentium-II board.  Very
> nice bios.  It does have on-board jumpers which is kind of passe, but
> otherwise it's an excellent motherboard.  Somewhere around 20,000 yen I
> believe.

-- Shigeo Honda