Re: tlug: Palm programming with Unix

On Wed, Nov 18, 1998 at 03:46:12PM +0900, Eric S. Standlee wrote:
> I want to begin developing for the pilot, but I am so new to it and I
> don't have a clue so I need someone to hold my hand.  Also, if there is a

An excellent collection of resources is available at
http://post-pc.cs.berkeley.edu/
The wild and wacky Berkeley guys have postulated a world after the PC based
around PDA-like things with access to ubiquitous services.  Their starting
with the Pilot/Workpad.  Definitely worth watching.

http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/zamboni/Pilot/ was the basic place to learn
about using and programming a Pilot with Unix.

> linux-pilot developer's mail list, maybe I should look at that.  Know
> about one?

There is a pilot-unix mailing list which has a heavy Linux influence. Send a
'subscribe your-email@example.com' message to pilot-unix-request@example.com

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo   ICQ: 5981586