Re: tlug: Perl linked against libc 5 & 6 on TL2.0J ??

    >> What, you mean you only have a single user license for RPM and
    >> you're using it all over the network? Shame on you! :)

    Rex> [For the humor impaired: RPM is GPL'd.]

Sorry, I forgot that there are humor impaired out there. I didn't mean
to put you in a bad light. ( tail between my legs... )

Those humor impaired, they're a pain. Why can't they just, you know,
get a sense of humor?

    Rex> Nah, I mean it works great on an Auspex, but I can't release
    Rex> it.  C'est la vie. (sp?)  Basically the same as porting to
    Rex> SunOS 4.X with only trivial modifications.

    >> I tried building it on Solaris 2.5.1, but it needed db.h. I
    >> made a rather lame attempt to locate a "libdb" on the web, but
    >> didn't turn up anything. You wouldn't happen to have a URL
    >> would you?

    Rex> Not handy, but a search for "Berkeley DB" should find it.
    Rex> Let me know if you still can't find it, and I'll dig it up.
    Rex> I think the URL is in one of the README files or at the
    Rex> www.rpm.org website.

Thanks, I found it at http://www.sleepycat.com/

Well, my Maximum RPM book arrived shortly after I did yesterday
morning, so it looks like I have some learning ahead of me.:)

Thanks,

	Andy