Re: tlug: Re: ISDN problems

> I will _never_ purchase, nor recommend that anyone else purchase, another
> USR product based on the nasty experiences with their hardware and their
> technical support.

There is another school of thought:

Sometimes it's better to buy from companies that have already been
through the school of hard knocks and learned from the experience.

I'm curious: does USR use flash for firmware on all their recent
products (or at least use sockets for their proms)?  If the answer is
"no" then based on Chris's experience ....

Regards,
--
Rex