tlug: Relocating LILO

My machine at work currently has Parition Magic in the MBR and LILO in the
Linux partition.  If I want to move Lilo to the MBR (that is, get rid of the
PM boot record), how should I go about doing this?

Of course, on my last day (Tuesday)  I might just circumvent the issue by
nuking the disk with a Windows 95 rescue install and whoever gets this
computer after me can use that or install any OS of their choice.

Thanks,

Jonathan