Re: tlug: PPP for real dummies

Come on all you who "don't know enough about linux  to contribute
yet"!  If you're using Red Hat or TurboLinux, look at your
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ppp0 compare them, or just take
a guess.

Sorry Tony, but I want to get some of the not-so-newbie's to start
helping out, or at least trying.  So if you're in a hurry and want
my (educated) guess, e-mail me.