Re: tlug: Porting xsokoban to win32

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998, Darren Cook wrote:

>My initial questions are:
>
>1.Am I crazy? Is this a major task? There are 21 .h and .c files, totalling
>141Kb.

Beats me :-)

>2.Is there a utility (Linux or windows) to convert .xbm and .xpm files to
>.bmp format?

Image Magick's mogrify command works very well for this.  Example:

mogrify -format bmp my_image.xpm

Mogrify is a terrifically powerful utility that does tons of things, including
marvelously good color depth reduction (it makes about the best 16-color .gif
buttons I've ever seen).  For full details, man mogrify.

Cheers,

Jonathan