tlug: Short Japan trip

Hallo Tony,

is everything o.k.with your TurboLinux system now?

Some time ago I saw that mail of yours on tlug, and that reminded me
of the fact, that I haven't received any issho-mails for quite a
long time now. Aren't there any, or have I fallen off the listserv
for some reason? I guess I had been registered with an old Japanese
address, which might be a problem.

I'll be in Japan from Nov.24 to Dec. 7, visiting Niigata, Kanazawa,
Nagoya, Yokohama, Tokyo. So I wondered whether there are any events
worth noting during these two weeks (Issho meetings, foreign scientists
talks, ...). I probably won't have much time, but thought I'd ask
you anyway.

Thanks in advance,
Irene