Re: tlug: Re: ISDN problems

On 9 Nov 98, at 18:25, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> I dunno, I don't have my TA anymore.  The only one in this who has a
> manual is Lance and he says it's really hard to read.  Lance, if your wife
> is Japanese, I think we found some homework for her to do tonight - give
> her the NEC manual and tell her what you're looking for.

I'll give it a shot, Jonathan, just before I sacrifice her to the God of Linux
Connectivity.  ;-)  But she is not technically minded at all.  The manual for
this thing is a big job even for a native speaker, I think.  And trying to
explain what an init string is to her . . . well, I think you get the picture.
Yep, it's sacrifice time.

Lance