Re: tlug: Re: ISDN problems

    Lance> I will say that from the 'Doze or NT, I've never been
    Lance> anything but happy with it.  But how are we gonna
    Lance> mainstream Linux if it takes this kind of effort to get
    Lance> connected?

Everybody thought the Halloween memo was a hoax, but actually it's a
poor translation of a NEC internal memo that got shipped to MS by IE
on one of the secretary's boxes at NEC, then polished up to get sent
to Bill's desk.

NEC, like MS, and IBM before them, believes in using FUD to maintain
market share.  "Satan, get thee behind me!"

Shoulda been on advocacy, sorry.  (Not :-} )