tlug: Source for mount, rsh, dd

I want to set up a simple back-me-up option in Lilo, that will
load an initrd and execute a script that backs the system to a
tape across the network, then reboots the system.

For this, I want to compile static versions of mount, umount, rsh
dd, tar, gzip and bash.

I'm stumped on where the sources for mount, umount, rsh and dd
are located.  Can anyone point me to the right bundle of
utilities?

Many thanks,
--
-x80