tlug: Presentations with LaTeX

Meanwhile, I did three presentations with an SVGA projector
connected to my notebook.  This regularly stirred some
interest on how I do it, given that it was obviously neither
a Windoze box nor did I use a software like PowerPoint.

Therefore, I did a Web page that describes how I prepare
such presentations with LaTeX and deliver them with gv on my
Linux box.  It includes a LaTeX2e class file that I wrote
for this purpose.

  http://www.score.is.tsukuba.ac.jp/~chak/presentation.html

Cheers,

Manuel