Re: tlug: jpine 4.05?

On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, Scott Stone wrote:

>I can't always duplicate it either.. but it happens often enough to be
>annoying, esp. since it leaves a core file which I'll forget to remove..

It's never done it to me - you know you would have heard of it by now if it
had :-)  It is on a 2.0 system, BTW.  The 3.0J beta is on the machine at home
(with the hosed head count), I'll do some flogging on that as soon as I finish
some flogging on my resume and get it dispersed to some more places (getting
nervous; seeing that one-way plane ticket looming closer and closer).  I have
a list of a few minor issues in the installer that I'll be sending along soon
(things like strange window borders, English instead of Japanese, that sort of
thing).  I'll try to get that in the mail tonight.

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>
3Web Channel <URL: http://www.3web.co.jp/index.en.html>