tlug: jpine 4.05?

Does anyone know of a Japanese-enabled pine 4.05?  I've finally become fed
up with the lousy Japanese display handling of 4.05, and I'd rather not
reinvent the wheel if someone has already done the (non-trivial) work of
making the 3.96 Japanese patch work on 4.05.

Why not use 3.96?  There was a nasty security problem.

If it hasn't been done, then I'll go ahead and do it.  More worthwhile to
me than trying to get balsa working properly.

-- Chris