Re: tlug: partition

Hello, everyone.

Masa answers to Musa,
> After rebooting the machine was able to load with Win95, next I want to
> switch to the new Partition.....D:\.... to format it and to install
> S.u.S.E Linux 5.3<bold>,</bold>  may be the switching will be my next
> problem because the machine used to load up streight to Win95 without
> giving achance for switching to other system.
 Now you are ready to install SuSE Linux. Linux is another OS. So it's
not installed inside Windows95. Insert SuSE boot floppy and reboot.
As you have a SuSE 5.3 manual, just follow the instructions.
 If you give me a chance to install SuSE 5.3, I'll be happy to come.
As I failed during the last meeting, I'd like to try again.

Cheers,

Masa Uc^ida Masatomo,Hidaka,Saitama,Japanio

<http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo>
<http://www.hi-ho.ne.jp/linux>