tlug: Holy fast books batman...

Wednesday evening I ordered some books from computerliteracy.com in
California - they were having an all-you-can ship deal for $14.95.  Now I
placed the order at about 8:00pm Wed.in Japan (about 3am in Califonia),
and they would have gotten it when they opened, at say 9am - 2am Thurday in
Japan) . Here it is Friday afternoon, and the books are already here in
Japan.  They arrived -- sorry -- make that RELEASED by customs at narita at
about 3 pm. About a day and a half, and the books are already here -
almost....

This online tracking stuff is cool - yesterday and today, every couple of
hours I'd just check the site, and get an update on my order. If your
curious you can check out my package tracking:
http://wwwapps.ups.com/tracking/tracking.cgi?tracknum=45802092845

What books did I get??  Just some cool geeky stuff - Apache Server Bible,
WinNT Server Administration, Sendmail quick reference, Practicle SQL
programing, Essential Unix System Administration, the Karma Sutra, and Unix
Power Tools.

sean.