Re: tlug: Unhelpful installation

Scott Stone wrote:

> IIRC, Redhat ships with a nice big manual.  I haven't read it, though.
> Have you? :)

...yup, pgs 26-27 several times - good outline of the types of partitions
available and general uses, but no guidlines for sizes, out side of the swap and
root partitions...

Its better than the manual with FreeBSD though... oh yeah - I did that without the
manual...

I didn't find the RH installation _bad_; I had fewer *head scratchers* than I did
my first time through FreeBSD;  but I did have a few question during installation
the same as Darren...

Sean.