tlug: Re: excessive white space/apology to JM

Joe wrote:

> Excessive white space to me is the way people tend to pour beer
> here   :-).

We`re over that (I hope) big guy.  Just needed a good will break.  The
issues that were being discussed were/are very important.  The bad feelings
were the nonsense that was being parodied.

> Let's hear it for the No-White Philosophers! ^^^^

I`ll drink to that!  (Was that the right thing to say?)  ;-)

Speaking of drinking or at least extending goodwill to fellow Linux users,
I`ll be wandering around Tokyo/Aki with a friend of mine--a Linux User and
IT guy from Singapore--on Saturday the 7th.

Anyone want to down a few cold ones (and maybe have a friendly discussion
about Linux stuff).  No `advocacy` here.   He`s already a user, and an
experienced Unix guy.

Let me know!

Best to all,
Tom H.
Next Technical Meeting: January, 1999 (details TBA)