Re: tlug: Mounting my cdrom's

Hello, everybody.
 I don't drink. But I support Asahi Super Dry. More than ten years ago
Japanese beer market was occupied by Kirin. It was like Microsoft. Asahi
challenged this situation with Super Dry. Asahi's attitude resembles to
Linux, doesn't it?

 I've been supporting Baystars more than 25 years. Nearly 25 years ago
they had a spring camp in Shizuoka, where I lived. Linux can be a champion
like Baystars in the future.

Darren wrote:

> >Actually modules.dep exists at
> >/lib/modules/2.0.34-0.6
>
> So if I make a symbolic link from /lib/modules/2.0.34 to
> /lib/modules/2.0.34-0.6 will the problem go away?
 I suppose you've already tried. It's one of solutions. Better solution
is to use 'kernel 2.0.35'.

Scott wrote:
>> BTW, you named your machine after the Yokohama baseball team? :)  I saw
>> them playing in the Japan Series in a restaurant the other night on TV.
Of course. I'm very happy with their victory.

Cheers,

Masa Uc^ida Masatomo,Hidaka,Saitama,Japanio

<http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo>
<http://www.hi-ho.ne.jp/linux>