Re: tlug: Connection Time Out Problem

>for sure.  Try adding entries for all the machines into /etc/hosts (on all
>the machines that are UNIX-based).

I may did a mistake in sending you my answer.
Again, BIND is the primary name server. All the machine name are in the
/etc/hosts file on the server. I have no problem to connect to outside using
name (i.e. web surfing is ok), from all the machines.
This is my machine
Name: toa.toasia.co.jp
IP: 210.227.134.242

I don't get the problem. Why telnet doesn't work from outside (both IP and
name).
Renaud.

Next Technical Meeting: January, 1999 (details TBA)