Re: tlug: Re: beer (was: too bashful to mention)

Hey - like maybe we could add a "No Asahi Here" logo/button to the
website, or a penguin holding a Molson can, or how about a "Dunkle
Type Beer" bottle (?)... While we're at it, how about a "No Jolt"
or "No Coke" logo as well.  Strictly the malt variety only allowed.
  That'd build community; a rather forgetful one, but community
none the less. <g>

Sean.

Tom Haz wrote:

> Dave wrote:
>
> >An independent study shows that Super-dry drinkers are on
> >average 3.63 times more likely to want to watch the new
> >Donnie&Marie show than Ebisu drinkers. (+/- 1.2%)
>
> > So now the anti-Asahi camp has some hard
> > statistics to back them up!
>
> (I had no idea things were that bad.)
>
> Welcome, brother Dave, to the revolution!
>

> Best to all,
> Tom of Anarchy
> Next Nomikai: 20 November, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
> Next Technical Meeting: January, 1999 (details TBA)
> Sponsor: PHT, makers of TurboLinux http://www.pht.co.jp

Sean Bennett      < sean@example.com >
Nnet/Nakamura Shoji Co. Ltd.
N-Bldg. 2Flr.;  1-12-24 Minami Odouri,