tlug: Machine security/mail server assistance

Hello,
	I'd like to have someone help me make my Linux/Apache server machine be
secure. I've only recently learned a little about firewalls and potential
threats. And this recent talk about Morris Worms has made me paranoid.
	I'd also like to get a mail server up and running on the same machine.
	I don't want someone to just do it for me, i'd like to go through it with
them so i can understand and maintain it myself.
	In return I offer beer and food - i'm assuming this task would only take
an evening. Or if i can do you some kind of favour in return or whatever,
let me know.
		Thanks
			Dave

Next Technical Meeting: January, 1999 (details TBA)