Re: tlug: pcmcia cameras?

    Scott> I just saw a notebook PC with a built-in camera (for web
    Scott> conferencing or whatever).  It uses a PCMCIA interface to
    Scott> talk to the machine (although it doesn't use a card
    Scott> slot.. it's seen as card #1, and the machine has a real
    Scott> slot for #0).  Anyway, is there a driver for such a thing?

Hmmm, could be tough, especially as it is likely to be something
introduced only in Japan(?). Perhaps JCam will run it; they have
the largest number of supported cameras for one app. Otherwise I
couldn't tell.

http://www.jcam.com/

--

David Riley
Hachinohe Institute of Technology

http://w3.clat.hi-tech.ac.jp
Next Technical Meeting: January, 1999 (details TBA)