Re: tlug: Netscape major 'OOPS'!

    Scott> I guess I'm leaning towards 4.5 libc5 for the TL 3.0
    Scott> release, then.  the glibc versions don't seem to be stable
    Scott> (although I'm not sure why not, really, if they're just
    Scott> compiled on a different machine with a different libc..?)

The mallocs are quite possibly different (probably the same on recent
libc5s, but hard to be sure, thanks HJ).

And don't forget that both Xlib and Motif do their own memory
management.

Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences        Telfax: +81 (298) 53-5091
Next Technical Meeting: January, 1999 (details TBA)