Re: tlug: cpio WARNING

Please, do NOT exit(0)

Ayone depending on cpio -c for a backup mechanism will happily use the
scripts they have gotten debugged and working forever, and as cpio
succeeds will not know things went wrong.

Give an exit code that makes more sense.

(also make sure tyou print to STDERR not STDOUT)

-Scott

Scott Stone did state upon Mon, Oct 26, 1998 at 12:58:46PM +0900:

--
"Then I was inspired,			| Scott Perlman
 Now I'm sad and tired,			| perlman@example.com