Re: tlug: The alleged `Old guard` and Chris`s very valid points.

>Installing a copy of Linux might make you a Linux-user.  But to become a
>member of the Linux community did--and still should--require something
>more.  And Chris, IMHO, has every right to feel and say so.

This is something i kind of mentioned in my other posting (i suggested that
some people, what TJH here might refer to as the real "Linux community"
might want their own mailing list), which was a response directly to Chris.
TJH has valid point here that the definition of the "Linux community" is in
question. I have Linux installed on my machine, and want to use it more,
but i am incapable of developing for it. It would seem that by TJH's
standards, i am NOT a part of the "Linux community". Does that mean that I
shouldn't be here in this list? If so, then where would a person like me go
when i want to learn more abuot Linux?

		Dave