Re: tlug: Watching servers: information overload

On Wed, Oct 21, 1998 at 11:09:58AM +0000, Darren Cook wrote:
> So I want to set up two machines (A and B) to watch each other. My plan so
[...]
> Does anyone see any flaw in this plan. Do you know of any scripts/programs
> that can save me some work? Ideally something that will work on both NT and
> unix.

I've played with Big Brother which is a free web and pager-based monitoring
and notification tool.  http://maclawran.ca/bb-dnld/

(Although I confess that I've ended up with my own Python scripts for actual
day to day use.)

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo   ICQ: 5981586