tlug: DIP switch SCSI ID

I picked up an external SCSI CD-ROM drive where the ID is set with DIP
switches, but I'm having a bit of trouble locating documentation to tell me
how to set the SCSI ID.  The switches are arranged vertically.  The current
setup is:

The switches that are to the right uncover a red spot, so the top two and
the bottom one are probably set to ON.  This must be a binary representation
of the SCSI ID, but does it start at the top or the bottom?  The drive is an
old Toshiba unit, if that matters.

It's only a 2X, but it's removable, so this enclosure has a 32X drive
somewhere in its future :-)

Thanks,

Jonathan