Re: tlug: Locale mess

On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, Scott Stone wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, Totoro wrote:
>
> > All of a sudden yesterday, my locale broke and now all I get is
> > this error from kterm:
>
> what did you upgrade/install when it broke??

I had put in INN-2 to play with that and suck, and also took out
the IMAP rpm and put in a binary that I built from the tarball.

Basically I wasn't using this machine much yesterday, as I was
busy with other things. Kinda wierd, but still looking into it.

David Riley

Hachinohe Institute of Technology
88-1, Myo, Ohbiraki
Hachinohe-shi Aomori-ken  031-8501  JAPAN

http://w3.clat.hi-tech.ac.jp/