Re: tlug: The meeting...

On Mon, Oct 12, 1998 at 01:12:49AM +0900, J. Sean Bennett wrote:
> If Jim and/or Urs had and text files/notes they had prepared for the
> meeting, would it be possible to get a copy posted to the group or emailed
> (bandwidth allowing :-)  I'd be interested in hearing/reading about what was
> covered re: Jim's Netwinder, VNC, and IPv6.

I used MagicPoint <URL:http://www.mew.org/mgp/> to show an outline.

I've left a copy of the presentation (without the audio clip :-) at:
<URL:ftp://starship.skyport.net/pub/crew/jtittsler/tlug-netwinder.tgz>
The netwinder.mgp file is plain text if you just want to look through
the outline.

More complete sources of information are:
  http://www.corelcomputer.com/
  http://www.netwinder.org/

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo   ICQ: 5981586