tlug: My new SS2

Hi everybody,

I just booted up the SS2 that I picked up at the meeting and everything
seems to be in working condition, except that after it loads vmunix and
probes audio and eth0 and stuff, it starts spewing out garbage, which I
am hopeing that is not caused by defunct hardare.  Suprisingly the NVRAM
was not dead on this one, so I was able to jolt down the Ethernet
Address, the Serial Number and the Host ID.  Is there anything else that
I will need to prepare for the immenent failure of the chip?

Thanks,
Austin K. Kurahone