Re: tlug: Kinput2 and Wnn6

> Is this due to some limitation in Kinput2 --- maybe the patch for
> Wnn6 is missing something?

With Wnn4 I've never experienced such gakushu problems between Egg and
Kinput2. According to Omronsoft, the Wnn6 single-user license allows
up to five simultaneous connections. Does Wnn6 come with a utility
that allows you to check the number of simultaneous connections, like this?

	hhasebe!sycamore [529]%  /usr/local/libexec/Wnn4/wnnstat
	ユーザ名:ホスト名       (ソケットNo.)       環境番号
	hhasebe:sycamore                (1)             2 3
	sugimoto:sycamore               (5)             2 3
	hhasebe:sycamore                (2)             2 3
	. . .

Just curious: Does doing "M-x close-wnn RET" make any difference?

--
Hiroshi Hasebe