Re: tlug: A little NT chuckle...

Jonathan Byrne - 3Web wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Oct 1998, Sean Bennett wrote:
>
> >my hard drive; A Diablo Game CD (surely a left over from a
> >previous owner ;-) was in one of the cdrom drives, and when
>
> *One of* the CD-ROM drives?!  How many do you have in one machine?! :-)

6

...one single, as well as a Nakamichii 5 disk changer;  each shows up as a
separate drive.... ;-)      (got tired of swapping Encarta encyclopedia disks
when I first got it, so I bought the changer; the novelty of Encarta soon wore
off however....)

Speaking of cdrom changers - the last time I was down - a few weeks ago - I saw
a cdrom-changer-array in Plat'home;  7 Nakamichii 5 disk changers (scsi)  in an
array tower (looked the same as the Arena drive arrays).  Nice, compact 35 disk
cdrom array for those who need it... (or have a collection of encyclopedia cdrom
sets they hate swapping...).

Sean.

Sean Bennett      < sean@example.com >
Nnet/Nakamura Shoji Co. Ltd.