Re: tlug: It works!

On 09-Oct-98 Jonathan Byrne - 3Web wrote:
> Here it is. The plot thickens, because another userid I have on the same
> machine has no problems with the mail spool lock, so it appears that whatever
> is broken is broken only for the jonathan userid.

Permissions, perhaps? What does "ls -l /var/spool/mail/jonathan" give you?

> /dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             vfat    noauto,user     0 0

Not a big deal, as floppies aren't that useful, but why would you have
it mounted as vfat? Just curious...

David Riley

Hachinohe Institute of Technology
88-1, Myo, Ohbiraki
Hachinohe-shi, Aomori-ken  031-8501   JAPAN

http://w3.clat.hi-tech.ac.jp/