Re: tlug: MPT vs. English

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Totoro wrote:

>Right there in the latest Computing Japan (October 98), there is a short
>blurb on this. As I look at it, the note does only mention web sites and
>email. But the MPT is looking into implementing this by the year 2000...

I think we could think of things involving 2000 that MPT has to worry about a
lot more than translating web sites into Japanese :-)

>Um, they are "reading" binaries??? ;->

Yeah, that's why the quote marks around it :-)  I understand the contents of
our proxy servers also have a lot of, umm, steamy, items from North American
web sites, too :-)

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>