Re: tlug: TurboLinux 2.0J and kernel-2.1?

Hi Scott, thanks for your advice.

At Mon, 5 Oct 1998 09:37:06 +0900 (JST), Scott Stone <sstone@example.com> wrote:-
> It has some patches in it, but nothing that would change the binary format
> specification or anything like that :) - install the kernel .src.rpm from
> the 2nd TLJ CD-ROM and then look at the .spec file, and you can see how
> the TL kernel is being built.

If there is no significant change, is it because of the hardware
that the linux system (file) becomes broken?  I have installed
the (fifth time, maybe) 2.0.33 and am now staying with it.

I have four disks in the TLJ2.0 box labeled like
  - TurboLinux 日本語版 2.0 インストールCD  (TLNX STD 2.0 1/2)
  - TurboLinux 日本語版 2.0 インストールCD  (TLNX STD 2.0 2/2)
  - TurboLinux 日本語版 2.0 インストールCD  (TLNX STD 2.0 1/2)
  - TurboLinux 日本語版 2.0 ソースCD  (TLNX STD 2.0 2/2)

It appears the first one and the third one (I have not unwrapped yet)
are the same, and Source Cd 1/2 is missing.  Should I contact the
shop for replacement?  What are actually in the respective CDs?

Ken
Ken Harada = 原田 健	Hayama, Japan (=葉山町)
Member of: Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama (IMASY)
	   Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)
           Internet Wave Yokohama Radio Club (仮称)