tlug: gtk+

This has got to be the best way to write X apps that I've seen so far.
It's fast, it's *really easy* to code for (I'd say it's as easy as
perl-Tk, even), and you can compile the code (ie, it's not perl).  I wish
I'd made this discovery sooner :) (although, it wasn't really stable until
recently, and the Japanese support still isn't 100%.. but there IS
Japanese support.  Unlike that Qt crap.  Qt gets The Official Bad Widget
Set Award (tm), I've decided.  At least until they fix all the crap that's
wrong with it, not the least of which being their license agreement.  Gtk+
is definitely the way to go.

Yes, I'll feel differently about it when I finish writing a big app with
it and it crashes intermittently due to some library bug, but I'll cross
that bridge when I come to it :)

               <sstone@example.com>
Head of TurboLinux Development/Systems Administrator
Pacific HiTech, Inc (USA) / Pacific HiTech, KK (Japan)