Re: tlug: Nikkei Shimbun

On Thu, Oct 01, 1998 at 11:49:36AM +0900, kenhrd@example.com wrote:
> All,
>
> Today's Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun carries on its top page
> a big areticle on Linux (and Netscape-Red Hat alliance).

Is it actually referred to that way ("Netscape-RedHat")?  Intel (and the
two VC companies) are *much* more meaningful than Netscape (IMHO).

Of all the announcements lately (Oracle, Informix, Sybase, Netscape,
Intel) the name that seems to carry far and away the most strategic
implications is Intel.

Just curious,
--
Rex

P.S.  Is any form of Nikkei-* available online?  My kanji skills are so
      pitiful that my only hope of getting through a newspaper article
      is with xjdic *very* close by.  Jim Breen you are my savior!  :-)