tlug: CD Recording issues

I use cdrecord to make oneoffs here, which writes in 'Track At Once' mode
(according to cdrecord's manpage, it will not do 'Disc At Once' mode yet).

Now, our replicating place in the USA has no problems with any oneoffs
that I've ever sent them, and we've had no bad media reports on TL 2.0,
which was made with cdrecord.

However, we need to get a disc replicated in Japan, and they insist that
it must be 'Disc at Once' for them to replicate it.  According to
cdrecord's manpage, this is only an issue if the disc has more than one
track on it.

What's going on here?  Is there a Linux CDR program that does 'Disc at
Once'?

               <sstone@example.com>
Head of TurboLinux Development/Systems Administrator
Pacific HiTech, Inc (USA) / Pacific HiTech, KK (Japan)