Re: tlug: Simple rm question

Scott,

I retract my previous statement.

I get the "are you sure?" thingie, but pressing yes then fails with
permission denied. (Wouldn't this be better to fail before asking you?)

Typically, all the cases I'd tried before with successful deletions were
of the "I own the directory" variety.

Thanks to Rex for the ownership clarification.

Neil.

Pile up the benefits that accrue from studying by
the light of fireflies reflected on the snow...