tlug: Odd little e-mail problem

I don't know if this is Linux related or not, but i'm running out of options
as to where else i can ask about this.
When I send e-mail to a particular friend of mine in Canada, he can't read my
e-mail, and it has the following written in the body INSTEAD of whatever i
wrote:

Executing: kterm
kterm: Not found
Comand failed: kterm-geometry +0+0-e move/temp/mm.aoooCS/dev/null

Of course this never happens to anyone else i mail, nor to anyone else who
mails him, and I can read his e-mail fine. It only happens when i mail him,
and it happens consitently.
I'm using netscape to do my mail, and I'm using Red Hat Linux 5.1. So where
is the bug that i have to squish?

        Dave