Re: tlug: How To tell?

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998, Scott Perlman wrote:

>I'm pretty sure they have 3 ;-)

In that case, I don't know.  All my Sparcs have 9-chip SIMMs in them.

>I'll take a look thanks!  (J-install is an option for when I can/need
>to run that one app but Its not an option for my primary environment.

You can dual-boot different language versions of Windows using Partition
Magic or System Commander, as another option.

Cheers,

Jonathan Byrne
Media and Content Section
3Web - Your Internet Solution! <URL:http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/index.en.html>