tlug: How To tell?

    Scott> But any expertise in getting Japanese capability running on
    Scott> a NT English would be much appreciated.  (Re-installing the
    Scott> J version is not an option)

GNU Emacs/Mule apparently has a version that works on NT.  Even if you
don't like Emacs, it does provide an interface to everything
(including shells).

XEmacs/NT does _not_ do Japanese yet, if I read the runes rightly.

Fonts you'll have to get from your old Japanese NT CD, I guess.

Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences        Tel/fax: +1 (298) 53-5091